dinsdag 22 september 2015

time to leave (2015)

for the last 18 months or so i used to work from my studio which was originally a primary school. unfortunately they sold the building and now i'm preparing myself for leaving and clearing stuff from my studio. i found these drawings and realized i never posted them on my blog. (shame on me!) 

nobody really liked her

inspired by a short story by daniil charms called the red-haired man:

There was a red-haired man who had no eyes or ears. 
Neither did he have any hair, so he was called red-haired theoretically. 
He couldn't speak, since he didn't have a mouth. Neither did he have a nose. 
He didn't even have any arms or legs. He had no stomach and he had no back and he had no spine and he had no innards whatsoever. He had nothing at all! 
Therefore there's no knowing whom we are even talking about. 
In fact it's better that we don't say any more about him. 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten